Reach a local audience for your staffing requirements – To advertise your vacancy, call: 01405 947270 – or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeline House Care Home, Thorne
Position: Deputy Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Adeline House are recruiting for a Deputy Manager.
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the Deputy will be responsible for assisting and delivering high quality nursing care to all residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Deputy will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Nurse
- currently registered with the NMC
- Experience of working in Nursing homes
- Flexible to share on call responsibilities with the Registered Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Be committed and dedicated to the role and the home
- Experience in change management
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Satisfactory disclosure completion on successful application
- 10 year checkable work history
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work within and manage / lead a team of care and support staff
- Deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager
- On call (Shared with the Registered Manager) to provide advice/ support as necessary to the home for any clinical, staffing or facility issues out of normal working hours
- Comply with the NMC code of conduct at all times
- Lead by example – promote and adhere to company policy and procedures
- Over see medication management within the home on a day to day basis
- Support the manager in quality assurance and maintaining high standards of care
- Complete, monitor and oversee the care plans for all residents to ensure they continue to meet the desired needs, remain person centred and are reviewed and updated in accordance with company policies
To apply or enquire please contact Amanda for an informal chat on 01405 815512
*Casual workers are paid at a rate of £7.62 per hour and are required to pay £44.00 to cover the cost of their DBS certificate.
We are seeking to recruit Support Workers to join our Residential home in Rawcliffe, which supports clients with learning disabilities and additional complex needs.
Staff are expected to do support plans and risk assessments, support clients with their everyday needs and activities, following their support plans, maintaining records to expected standards and some daily housekeeping duties.
This is an excellent opportunity; you will benefit from joining an experienced team and regular supervision will be provided.
- Your personal qualities and skills will enable you to work effectively with people with long term support needs
- You will be well motivated to work alone as well as part of a team
- You will be able to show understanding of the issues relating to enduring mental health needs
For an informal discussion of this position please contact Andrea Hopkins on 01405 839 198
At St. Anne’s, we want to reward our employees for the hard work they do and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Minimum of 20 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 25 days (pro rata) plus notified statutory holidays
- Sector-generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers such as Argos, Boots and John Lewis
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous opportunities for career development
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or to find out more, please visit www.st-annes.org.uk to complete your application.
Volunteer Radio Presenters – TMCRfm, Bridge Street, Thorne (01405 818081) – email: email@example.com