Reach a local audience for your staffing requirements – To advertise your vacancy, call: 01405 947270 – or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forklift Engineer / Technician – Lift West Ltd: email@example.com
Injection Mould Toolmaker Vacancy
Advanced Plastics provide a diverse range of technical injection moulded products for blue chip clients across a range of market sectors and due to expansion, we have a vacancy for an Injection Mould Toolmaker.
- Maintain and ensure safe working conditions for self and others
- To carry out routine maintenance / cleaning on multi-cavity mould tools
- To carry out repairs / modifications on existing mould tools
- Respond to mould breakdowns in production
- Highlight any process / tooling improvements necessary to achieve production targets, reduce waste and reduce spare parts costs
- To manufacture tooling parts using the full range of Toolroom equipment either from detailed drawing or project brief and sketches within the defined tolerances, ensuring all work is completed with ‘right first time’ principles.
- Support the introduction of new tooling
- Provide training / mentoring of Toolroom Apprentices.
- Maintaining and update relevant documentation on our MRP system
- Contribute to ongoing Continuous Improvement projects.
Experience in multi cavity injection mould tools with hot runner knowledge desirable.
- Able to understand engineering drawings and work with high tolerance tooling
- Ability to operate all manual Toolroom machinery (Lathe, Miller, Grinder etc.).
- An understanding of plastic injection moulding.
- Able to work within a clean room environment.
- High level of attention to detail and documentation.
- PC working knowledge.
- Toolmaking Apprenticeship time-served / formal engineering training
- At least 3 years post training / apprenticeship experience
- Good standard of General education
Competitive rate dependent on experience, to be discussed at interview.
To apply for this position please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 19th March 2017
Mobile catering staff wanted – 07766 291578