Reach a local audience for your staffing requirements. To advertise your vacancy with the Thorne Times, call: 01405 947270 – or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
THORNE-MOORENDS TOWN COUNCIL
Assembly Rooms, Fieldside, Thorne, DN8 4AE
Part-time 30 hours per week
(flexible working arrangements)
Salary Scale – LC23-24
£22285 – £23656
The Town Council requires an enthusiastic and adaptive person to manage the office and provide administrative support.
The Office Manager is the first point of contact in the office and will be required to deal with a wide variety of queries from councillors, staff, public, suppliers and contractors.
Specific duties include: –
• Providing professional and administration support services
• Responding to emails and telephone enquiries,
• Maintaining and updating a wide range of computerised records including bookings and invoicing.
• Management of burials and cremations administration
• Maintaining the Council’s website and social media.
• Processing and arranging the payment of invoices.
• Maintaining health and safety records,
• Maintaining the financial management system.
The successful applicant will need to be proficient in the use of common computer packages (word, excel), have good personal skills and preferably hold a full driving licence.
The post holder will report direct to the Town Clerk and provide support as might reasonably be required, including attending meetings and recording minutes
Detailed applications and full CV, quoting two referees, to be submitted by email to email@example.com and should be received on or before Sunday 15th May 2022.
Chris Geeson BA CPFA FSLCC
Locum Town Clerk
Shift mechanics x2
Night shift mechanic x1
Drivers (PCV licence holders and trainees)
First South Yorkshire are looking for dedicated, skilled mechanics to join our expert teams maintaining a modern EUROVI fleet using the latest diagnostic technology to provide the highest quality maintenance on our fleet.
We are also looking for friendly, customer-focused people to take their skills ‘on the road’ and drive our buses. PCV licence desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
To find out more search First Bus Careers